A well protected, deep water full-service marina , scuba dive trips, mountain views, gas and diesel for boats, and the best year-round marina facility on Hood Canal can all be found right here at the beautiful Pleasant Harbor Marina!
The new Galley Bistro & Pub will be completed in June of 2014, with a grand opening date to be announced. You can stay up to date by checking their webpage.
Pleasant Harbor Marina has 285 moorage slips, with water and power, offering moorage at daily, weekly, monthly, or annual rates. Live-a-board spaces are also available.
Pleasant Harbor Marina
Diane Coleman, Manager
308913 Highway 101
or toll-free 800-547-3479
Pleasant Harbor Marina…
Come for a Vacation
Stay for the Pleasure
Savor the Adventure!
- Protected, Deep Water Harbor
- Best Year-Round Marina facility on Hood Canal
- Hot Tub (year around)
- Heated Pool (open May-September)
- Shuttle available to four different hiking trails & waterfalls
- Weekend Activities including Shuttles to Hiking, Waterfalls, Finn River Farm & Cidery Tour, Scavenger Hunt, Guided Hike with Lunch, Kayaking, SCUBA diving, Horseback Riding
- Vacuum Pump Out
- Non-Ethanol Gas & Diesel Dock
- Laundry, Restrooms, & Showers
- On Site Security
We are proud members of Clean Marina Washington. Certified Clean Marinas:
* Reduce and properly manage hazardous waste
* Conduct marina operations with the goal of protecting the environment
* Educate boaters on clean boating practices
* Demonstrate innovation and Environmental Leadership