Here is how to apply for membership in the North Hood Canal Chamber of Commerce.
- Sumbit your application either online, or by filling out and sending us a paper or email copy. Forms are below.
- The NHCCC Board will review your application.
- We will invoice you for dues.
- When payment is received, we will issue a membership certificate and we will add you to our web site (www.emeraldtowns.com).
- If you have requested advertising information, our staff will contact you.
Types of Membership
Please complete one form for each type of membership.
General Business Membership. Dues: $50 per year. One vote at annual meeting.
Second Business Membership. Dues: $25 per year. One vote at annual meeting.
Additional Business Membership. Dues: $10 per year. No vote at annual meeting.
Associate Membership (for persons without a business). Dues: $25 per year. One vote at annual meeting.
Please fill out one of the applications below. You may fill out the online form, or use the downloadable PDF copy. PDF versions may be filled out either on the computer or by hand, and returned to us via mail or email.
Important Note for Online Forms Only:
Please note that radio button style questions in the online forms are duplicated so individuals who must navigate this website using a keyboard instead of mouse are still able to use the form. Where there are duplicate questions you only need to answer it once, based on whether you navigate this website by keyboard or mouse.