The Center features:
- Quilcene Food Bank on Wednesdays
- computer lab with internet access
- room rental space for programs and activities
- Meals on Wheels
- emergency preparedness committee
- income tax preparation support
- art exhibits
- writer’s workshop
- open community forums
- yoga classes
- Wii bowling
- pinochle and more!
All community meetings are open to the public at no charge. Come join our events, programs, community happenings, and all the general fun and supportive activities available through our center. We would love to have you join us through any avenue that appeals to you. We have many roles for volunteers.