Looking for a nice place to stay?
Check out the Pleasant Harbor House… Now available for single room, one night rental with B&B services! Or rent the whole house for your private gatherings, family vacation, group gathering, corporate event or special occasion.
Looking for a nice place to stay?
The house features three bedrooms, with one queen size bed in each room. Two bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms, the third bedroom has a bathroom right outside their door. Gourmet kitchen and big deck with harbor views. No RV parking, no pets please. Call or email us for all the details.
Pleasant Harbor Marina is located on the west side of Hood Canal in Washington State. Deep clean water, mountain and water views and the best year-round marina facility on Hood Canal can be found at Pleasant Harbor Marina!
Pleasant Harbor House is just steps away from all the great Marina services: Deli and cafe, Beer and wine, full-service boat-in marina, store, SCUBA trips, swimming pool, hot tub and much more!
We serve the citizens of Jefferson County by responsibly maintaining and developing property and facilities to promote sustainable economic growth, to provide community access to Port facilities and services, and to protect and maintain our community resources and maritime heritage.
From our offices at the Point Hudson Marina in Port Townsend, we own and operate a diverse group of facilities, including:
- Three marinas (two in Port Townsend, one in Quilcene)
- A marine trades industrial area at the Port Townsend Boat Haven
- Jefferson County International Airport
- An RV park at Point Hudson Marina
- Boat launches at several sites around eastern Jefferson County
Herb Beck Marina in Quilcene
The Herb Beck Marina is located on the west side of Quilcene Bay, offering 50 slips, fuel, ice, pump-out, showers, restrooms, RV parking with hook-ups and cable, a swimming beach, boat launch, and a day use picnic area. Dry storage is also available.
Marina Office Location:
1731 Linger Longer Road
Quilcene, WA 98376
Office phone: 360-765-3131
Office hours: Weekdays — 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Moorage & Facility Operator: Jim Speer
Radio: Monitoring VHF Channels 9 & 16
Boat Launch Ramp: Daily use fee set at $10.00 per day. You may also purchase an annual use permit from our Port Townsend office for $45.00. Vehicle and trailer parking space available one block away
Port of Port Townsend
Pt Townsend, WA 98368
Executive Assistant & Public Records Officer: Sue Nelson
A well protected, deep water full-service marina , scuba dive trips, mountain views, gas and diesel for boats, and the best year-round marina facility on Hood Canal can all be found right here at the beautiful Pleasant Harbor Marina!
The Galley Bistro & Pub is now open!
Pleasant Harbor Marina has 285 moorage slips, with water and power, offering moorage at daily, weekly, monthly, or annual rates. Live-a-board spaces are also available.
The Pleasant Harbor House offers lodging with spectacular views of Pleasant Harbor. There are four bedrooms available, a kitchen stocked with dishes and pans, BBQ for grilling, access to hot tub and pool, and a TV with DVD player and satellite channels.
Pleasant Harbor Marina
Diane Coleman, Manager
308913 Highway 101
or toll-free 800-547-3479
Pleasant Harbor Marina…
Come for a Vacation
Stay for the Pleasure
Savor the Adventure!
- Protected, Deep Water Harbor
- Best Year-Round Marina facility on Hood Canal
- Hot Tub (year around)
- Heated Pool (open May-September)
- Shuttle available to four different hiking trails & waterfalls
- Weekend Activities including Shuttles to Hiking, Waterfalls, Finn River Farm & Cidery Tour, Scavenger Hunt, Guided Hike with Lunch, Kayaking, SCUBA diving, Horseback Riding
- Vacuum Pump Out
- Non-Ethanol Gas & Diesel Dock
- Laundry, Restrooms, & Showers
- On Site Security
We are proud members of Clean Marina Washington. Certified Clean Marinas:
* Reduce and properly manage hazardous waste
* Conduct marina operations with the goal of protecting the environment
* Educate boaters on clean boating practices
* Demonstrate innovation and Environmental Leadership