A well protected, deep water full-service marina , scuba dive trips, mountain views, gas and diesel for boats, and the best year-round marina facility on Hood Canal can all be found right here at the beautiful Pleasant Harbor Marina!
The Galley Bistro & Pub is now open!
Pleasant Harbor Marina has 285 moorage slips, with water and power, offering moorage at daily, weekly, monthly, or annual rates. Live-a-board spaces are also available.
The Pleasant Harbor House offers lodging with spectacular views of Pleasant Harbor. There are four bedrooms available, a kitchen stocked with dishes and pans, BBQ for grilling, access to hot tub and pool, and a TV with DVD player and satellite channels.
Pleasant Harbor Marina
Diane Coleman, Manager
308913 Highway 101
or toll-free 800-547-3479
Pleasant Harbor Marina…
Come for a Vacation
Stay for the Pleasure
Savor the Adventure!
- Protected, Deep Water Harbor
- Best Year-Round Marina facility on Hood Canal
- Hot Tub (year around)
- Heated Pool (open May-September)
- Shuttle available to four different hiking trails & waterfalls
- Weekend Activities including Shuttles to Hiking, Waterfalls, Finn River Farm & Cidery Tour, Scavenger Hunt, Guided Hike with Lunch, Kayaking, SCUBA diving, Horseback Riding
- Vacuum Pump Out
- Non-Ethanol Gas & Diesel Dock
- Laundry, Restrooms, & Showers
- On Site Security
We are proud members of Clean Marina Washington. Certified Clean Marinas:
* Reduce and properly manage hazardous waste
* Conduct marina operations with the goal of protecting the environment
* Educate boaters on clean boating practices
* Demonstrate innovation and Environmental Leadership